25 May 2018
Flash Entertainment FZ LLC (“We”, “us”, or “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions) explains what information of yours will be collected by us when you access our website (the “Website”), how the information will be used, and how you can control the collection, correction and/or deletion of information. We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this policy. This policy does not apply to information we collect by other means (including offline) or from other sources. Capitalised terms that are not defined in this policy have the meaning given them in our Terms. The use of information collected through our Website shall be limited to the purposes under this policy and our Terms and Conditions.
Information We Collect
We will use this information to: (i) administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; (ii) improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; (iii) allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; (iv) try out best to keep the Website safe and secure; (v) measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; (vi) make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
If you no longer wish to receive our promotional emails, you may opt out of them by emailing email@example.com.
- Access And Retention Of Data Controlled By Our Customers: If you wish to access, correct, amend or delete inaccurate data, you should direct your query to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we receive a request under this provision, we will acknowledge it within seventy-two (72) business hours and handle it promptly.
We will retain personal data for as long as needed to provide our services. We will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
How We Use Your Information.We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Website, send you marketing communications and respond to your questions and concerns.
How We Share Your Information.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for our services and those of our partners. Our partners also have the option to publish the results for their websites. Such results consist solely of non-personally identifiable information. If you choose to publish such results on our Website, you understand and agree that this information, along with any personally identifiable information you choose to make available in connection with such results, will be made publicly available. By publishing your results on the Website, you agree that you have obtained all necessary consents to make such information public and that doing so will not violate any laws. If you remove information that you have made public on the Website, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Website, or if other users have copied or saved that information. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
- Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: We will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms and Conditions or to protect the security or integrity of our service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or our personal safety, our users or others.
- What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting: We partner with third parties to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. The only way to completely “opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools (to learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org). If you access our Website on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the Website may be stored and processed in any jurisdiction in which Flash or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. We may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
How We Protect Your Information. We are concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Flash or guarantee that your information on the Website may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Data Access, Correction, Deletion, and Opt Out. You can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that we keep on file by logging into your account to update your password information. Alternately, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. If you wish to opt-out of being tracked by Flash’s analytics software, you can do so at email@example.com.
Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Flash does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification Procedures. It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business-related purposes, to you via email, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on the Website, as determined by us in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this policy.
Links to Other Web Sites. We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from our Website, including the information or content contained therein. Please remember that when you use a link to go from our Website to another website or service, our policy does not apply to third-party websites or services. Your browsing and interaction on any third-party website or service, including those that have a link or advertisement on our website, are subject to that third party’s own rules and policies.
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of this Website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us at email@example.com, or send mail to:
Flash Entertainment FZ LLC
cc: [VP Marketing & Communications]
Floor 3, Park Rotana Complex
PO Box 77828
Abu Dhabi, UAE